Halloween, one of my most favorite holidays of the entire year is coming. All the signs are there, the cooler weather at night, the shorter days, the leaves already changing and falling to the ground. It won't be long and we'll be spooking baby, yes!! :o)
I have always loved Halloween, since as far back as I can remember. It hasn't changed much over the years except that not I have a bank account and can buy cool Halloween gear. *grins wickedly* The boys tentatively know what they want to be this year, James wants to be Freddy Krueger and Christopher wants to be The Wolfman. Yay!!
We are trying to figure out what the invites for our annual Hinkle Halloween party will be this year, I saw some really cool things while I was out the other day that gave me ideas, but we'll see.
Happy Spooking Everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment